INTRODUCTION AND PURPOSE
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
The data that you have provided to our COMPANY due to your use of the services of KUZEYBORU and your business contract with KUZEYBORU can be processed in your identity documents or your documents.
• Your identity data (identity information such as name, surname, Turkish ID number, date of birth, place of birth, religion, blood type, mother and father name)
• Your bank account number, signature, employment contract and distance sales contract,
• Visual or audio data we have acquired within the framework of our exam, training, promotion, advertisement, campaign, social responsibility projects and activities,
• In case of visiting our COMPANY, your camera records, vehicle data such as license plate, voice recordings,
• If you are a business partner of our COMPANY, the activity certificate obtained within the scope of the execution of the contract, chamber records, professional data, bank account number, IBAN, signature circular, tax plate, invoice data, stamp copy, name, surname, telephone and e-mail addresses of the relevant employees information such as
• All information you enter on our websites or mobile applications, Your bank or credit card information that you will save if you shop on our websites or mobile applications, • Your addresses.
PURPOSE OF PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
Your Personal Data by the COMPANY;
• Implementing COMPANY policies and ensuring the organization of the COMPANY,
• Providing the necessary services to fulfill the commercial activities of the COMPANY,
• The COMPANY can perform the necessary quality and standard audits or fulfill the reporting and other obligations determined by laws and regulations,
• Carrying out COMPANY activities effectively,
• “Recording internet information regarding all kinds of access made on the internet in accordance with the Law on Regulating Broadcasts Made on the Internet and Fighting Against Crimes Committed Through These Publications,
• It can be processed in order to ensure general security and building security.
PERSONS, INSTITUTIONS AND ORGANIZATIONS THAT PERSONAL DATA CAN BE TRANSFER
Your Personal Data may be transferred to public institutions and organizations, legal consultancy offices, audit firms, business partners, shareholders, service providers within the scope of the obligations imposed on the COMPANY for the purposes specified in the LIGHTING AND EXPRESS CONSENT TEXT
1. LEGAL CAUSE
Your Personal Data is collected by the COMPANY in line with the purposes set out above by verbal, written, visual, auditory or electronic methods and for legal reasons arising from the legislation and contractual obligations, especially KVKK.
STORAGE PERIOD OF PERSONAL DATA COMPANY;
Personal Data belonging to employees, visitors and other legal entities and persons who may need it, for a period of 10 (ten) years within the framework of the KVKK, and in internet shopping, from the presentation of each product / service purchased by the Customer, article 146 of the Turkish Code of Obligations. and for a period of 10 (ON) years in accordance with the article 82 of the Turkish Commercial Code. After these periods have passed, your personal data are deleted, destroyed or anonymized. The purpose of processing personal data has ended; If the retention periods determined by the relevant legislation and the Company have reached the end; Personal data can only be stored in order to provide evidence in possible legal disputes or to assert the relevant right related to personal data or to establish a defense. In the establishment of the periods here, although the time-out periods for the claiming of the mentioned right and the time-out periods have passed, the retention periods are determined based on the examples in the requests made to the Company on the same issues before. In this case, the stored personal data is not accessed for any other purpose, and access to relevant personal data is provided only when it is required to be used in the relevant legal dispute.
By contacting our COMPANY, your Personal Data;
• Learning whether it has been processed,
• Request information if processed,
• Learning the purpose of processing and whether it is used appropriately,
• To know the third person or persons to whom it is transferred in the country,
• Requesting correction if it is missing or wrong,
• Request to be deleted, destroyed or anonymized within the framework of the conditions stipulated in Article 7 of the KVKK,
• To request the deletion, destruction or anonymization of the data from third parties,
• You have the right to demand the compensation of the damage in case you suffer a damage due to the processing in contradiction.
Requests regarding the rights in question shall be sent by the Data Owner in writing to the OFFICIAL ADDRESS OF KUZEY BORU PLASTİK SANAYİ ve TİCARET LİMİTED ŞİRKETİ, e-mail (KEP) registered to the address Kuzeyboru@hs01.kep.tr, secure electronic signature, mobile signature or, if any, to the COMPANY. It will be evaluated and finalized within 30 (thirty) days if it is sent to firstname.lastname@example.org via the e-mail address you previously notified and registered in the Company systems. Requests regarding the rights in question shall be sent by the Data Owner in writing to the OFFICIAL ADDRESS OF KUZEY BORU PLASTİK SANAYİ ve TİCARET LİMİTED ŞİRKETİ, e-mail (KEP) registered to the address Kuzeyboru@hs01.kep.tr, secure electronic signature, mobile signature or, if any, to the COMPANY. It will be evaluated and finalized within 30 (thirty) days if it is sent to email@example.com via the e-mail address you previously notified and registered in the Company systemsIf the requests are answered in writing, no fee will be charged for up to ten pages, and the Company reserves the right to charge a fee based on the tariff stipulated by the legislation for answers above ten pagesIf the response to the application is given in a recording medium such as CD or flash memory, the Company may charge a fee equal to the cost of the recording medium from the requesting Data Owner.
CHANGES IN THE TEXT
The company reserves the right to make changes in the POLICY due to the changes made in the LAW, or in line with the decisions of the Personal Data Protection Authority or in line with the developments in the informatics field or the sector. The changes made in the POLICY are immediately entered into the text and the explanations regarding the changes are announced at the end of the policy. You can also follow the changes made in the KVKK section of the COMPANY's websites.