Hdpe Piping Features
HDPE piping systems have excellent corrosion resistance and remain firmly in place. It does not need expensive maintenance or cathodic protection. It offers better overall resistance to corrosive acids, bases and salts than most pipe materials. In addition, polyethylene is unaffected by bacteria, fungi and the most “aggressive” naturally occurring soils. Solvents have good resistance to many organic substances.
HDPE pipe systems with excellent flow properties are smoother than steel, cast iron, ductile iron or concrete, so a smaller PE pipe can carry an equivalent volumetric flow rate at the same pressure. It has less friction and a lower tendency to turbulence at high flow. Its superior chemical resistance and "non-stick" surface combine to virtually eliminate scaling and pitting and maintain excellent hydraulic properties throughout the pipe service life.
HDPE piping systems, fittings are inherently robust, flexible and resistant to damage caused by external loads, vibrations and pressure fluctuations such as water hammer. Even in cold weather, polyethylene pipe is tolerant of handling and bending.
HDPE pipe systems are produced in straight lengths or in coils. Made from materials that are approximately one-eighth the density of steel, they are lightweight and do not require heavy lifting equipment for installation. It reduces the need for fittings, excels in changing floors and performs well in earthquake-prone areas. HDPE resists the effects of freezing and allows bending without the need for an excessive number of fittings. Since HDPE is not a fragile material, it can be easily laid in uninterrupted lengths with bends on rough terrain.
Hdpe Piping Advantages
• Corrosion resistance, Does not rust, does not rot.
• Sealing, Heat-fused joints prevent sealing and give the impression of one piece.
• It has a high resistance to calcification or has a biologically environmentally friendly structure.
• Drainage capability. Excellent water hammer properties. It is designed to withstand surge events.
• High stress tolerance. It almost eliminates this problem, it is unbreakable.
• Additional cost savings are achieved by: fewer repair instances. In addition to its easy assembly, its repair is also very simple and low cost.
• There is no loss of potable water without leakage or seepage. The fresh water can be safely transported without any other substance being mixed.
• It is preferred for trenchless technology. It is used in directional drilling, farming, river crossings, pipe blasting and lining work.
• Lighter equipment is used for transportation. It provides easier installation than metallic materials in the widest areas, regardless of the length, as certain materials are used in all projects and due to the lightness of the materials.
• It provides significant savings in labor and equipment. It is a type that saves time and has practical solutions.
Hdpe Pipe Fittings Manufacturer
Kuzeyboru HDPE Electrofusion fittings are produced in superior quality and checked one by one and shipped.
Hdpe Pipe Joining Methods
Polyethylene pipes and fittings are connected to each other by Butt Welding, Electrofusion Welding or mechanical fittings.
Hdpe Pipe Weight Calculation Form
In calculation of Hdpe 100 pipe weight, Hdpe pipe weight is determined by multiplying Hdpe pipe density by hollow cylinder volume calculation.
Hdpe Pipes Price List
Below are the current 2022 Plastic Pipe Price lists. You can download our price list in PDF format by clicking on the link for plastic pipe and fittings.